The records section maintains reports and log entries for the Authority and prepares other letters and verification such as a Good Conduct Letter. 

If you would like to request a copy of a log entry or report, you may click on the link below to download to print the page.  Once you have completed the form, you may send via post mail, fax at (415) 927-5167, or it may be turned in person to either station for processing.  Please make sure a current phone number is listed so we may contact you should there be any questions to the request.

Please note that the Report Request form must be completed for an official request.  Also, some fees may apply and we do not email reports.

You may contact our Records Section by calling (415) 927-8230.